The buzzer of the alarm, a continuous beeping to the point of annoyance - I’ll tell you what, 4:45am rolls around really fast!!! BUT that’s what needs to happen if you want to catch the "BIG" fish! Justin, Anita, Doug and I spent a Saturday up at Strawberry Reservoir fishing. We couldn’t have asked for a more PERFECT day! Water was calm, sun was shining (don’t worry we all got burnt! I looked like a raccoon from my glasses) and the fish were biting! What more could we have asked for!
I suppose this is where I start bragging about my fishing skills! Within the first ten mins of getting on the boat, I was the first one to bring one in! 22"inches and fat!!! What can I say.. I know how to Hook them!!! Catching a total of 4, with Justin behind me catching 3!
Poor Doug and Anita they didn’t catch any! They definitely had a lot of bites but definitely had time to relax!




1 comments:
I can not believe you're attempting to eat that worm. Gross!!!
When you coming up North again?? Bug Guns softball game is next monday at 8.
Post a Comment