Friday, July 4, 2008

Brother Trouble!

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER TROUBLE!!!!!
For those of you that know Brother Trouble you will know that this band is absolutely amazing! The sound, the lyrics, the members, the family of the band... UHHHHH the entire package! I heart you all!!!! :) And for those of you that don't know who Brother Trouble is click here: Brother Trouble

For those of you readers that don't know why i'm congratulating Brother Trouble.. let me explain! They are are an amazing duet (I think I already mentioned amazing!) that in the past were invited to participate in Nashvilles "Can you Duet". They play for radio stations, nightclubs, etc out in Nashville and are really making a name! They recently auditioned for the opening act for Kenny Chesney! Well if you can't already tell they tore the other bands out of the water!!!! They will be opening this Saturday for Kenny Chesney in Nashville at the Titans Stadium!!! Truly an amazing opportunity!





I want to personally give my deepest wishes and love to Mark & Ashley! There is not one minute in the day that goes by, where I don't have you in my thoughts! I absolutely love you and care for you two! You are both in my thoughts and prayers! Ash your phone call was needed!!! I miss you girl so much! In the words of Ash and Suz "i love you long time!" ha ha ha


2 comments:

The Brann's said...

Just out of curiosity....how do you know this band??

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I am totally crying right now!! You are so amazing and such a sweetheart! It really was such an amazing experience and we just wanted you to be a part of it!!!! I love you like a sister!!!!!