Well I completed Triathlon number 2!!! One more to go this year and then the resume will continue on through next year!
All in all I was pleased with my race- a few things that stuck out after thinking about this race compared to Bear Lake:
A) I don't know if I care for the pool compared to the lake. I still encountered kicking, hitting, and the water being crowded! The pool felt not as big of a challenge compared to the waves, and feeling of being in the middle of a deep lake! :) I was much more confident in the pool though - most likely because that is where I do my training! That means I need to train more in lakes next year!
B) The bike course in St. George was two big loops. A good size climb and then down through construction and small pebbles everywhere! Crashes were happening left and right. My ride here in St. George was stronger- I felt stronger in the legs.
C) The Run.. Oh I don't want to talk about the run in St. George! After a swim and a 12 mile bike ride, a run in Bear Lake was not bad. It was on trails and flat.. However St. George was 1.5 miles of a intense incline. Mentally thinking "So i make it up to the top turn around Easy downhill" .. ummmm No not the case! My body was not ready for that run! I guess that means train harder! :)
But all in all - I cut 21 mins off of my finish time from my first race! Took 3rd in my age category and am ready for more!! Bring it!



RACE RESULTS:
| Racer Number: | 92 |
| Gender: | F |
| Age: | 29 |
| Representing: | UT |
| Chip Time Information |
|
| Actual Start Time: | 09:16:46.412 |
| Stop Time: | 10:57:07.544 |
| Chip Time: | 01:40:21.1 |
| Gun Time Information |
|
| Assigned Start Time: | 09:00:00.000 |
| Stop Time: | 10:57:07.544 |
| Gun Time: | 01:40:21.1 |
Final Time: 01:40:21.1
Race Distance: Sprint
| Overall Placing |
|
| Place: | 39 |
| Time Back: | 00:39:28.200 |
| Gender Placing |
|
| Place: | 22 |
| Time Back: | 00:32:36.300 |
| Division Placing |
|
| Sprint F 25 - 29 Place: | 3 |
| Time Back: | 00:32:06.700 |
| No | Name | Interval Time | Total Time | Pace | Overall Place | Overall Back | Gender Place | Gender Back | Divsion Place | Division Back |
|---|
| 1 | Swim | 00:10:27.589 | 00:10:27.589 |
| 30 | +4:15.8 | 15 | +3:01.0 | 3 | +3:01.0 |
| 2 | S2B Trans | 00:02:13.549 | 00:12:41.138 |
| 23 | +1:11.0 | 11 | +1:21.4 | 3 | +0:54.7 |
| 3 | Bike | 00:48:02.547 | 01:00:43.685 |
| 37 | +45:40.5 | 20 | +45:40.5 | 3 | +13:22.8 |
| 4 | B2R Trans | 00:01:00.437 | 01:01:44.122 |
| 24 | +0:30.7 | 11 | +0:38.7 | 3 | +0:17.9 |
| 5 | Run | 00:38:37.010 | 01:40:21.132 |
| 43 | +17:35.0 | 25 | +19:37.3 | 3 | +14:30.2 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment