
I know I'm a little late... but here are a few pictures from the Bear Lake Triathlon! I completed this August 29, 2009! My first every Triathlon! I have found my new addiction!
The race was mentally the most satisfying thing I have ever experienced!
I want to thank everyone that came to support me! Dad, Edie (and your amazing sign!) Ty, DeAnna, Ro, Neeters and Nellie... oh oh and Kona babe! Thank you all so much for experiencing this with me! 







Tuesday, October 13, 2009
*Bear Lake Triathlon*
Posted by Suzers at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is AWESOME, Suz! Congrats! For some reason I thought the Tri was later in the fall. Sorry I missed it! I would love to hear all the gory details!
I am so glad I was there to share this with you. It was so awesomely amazing to experience this huge accomplishment! I was so happy (and a little teary-eyed) seeing you cross the finish line.
I can't wait to support you through your next few years and all the races and hills you are about to climb!!! Think about it sister.. 2 years from now you could possibly qualify (if you don't kill over first ha ha) for Kona Ironman! That means I will be there getting lei'd to watch you compete!!!! hahaha
I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are the most incredible sister ever!! I love you tons and tons.
That is so awesome, congratulations! Maybe someday, this would interest me, but I would be afraid I would drown-I can't swim in a hot tub let alone a lake.
Post a Comment