Wednesday, November 19, 2008

UpDo's R' US




So this past weekend I was able to spend time with the lil' ones! Yes and once again we had a photoshoot! This time we thought it would be fun to have a "Crazy Hair" night!!! And that is exactly what we did! Poor Jackson being the only boy there! He was a good sport, in fact he was the one that kept getting his hair wet and saying "Hey Hey look at me hair... crazy!" hahaha.

I can't even tell you how much I love these kids! They bring the biggest smile to my face! There is nothing better than ending the night snuggling with them while watching Three Amigos. Which by the way... they quote that movie just as much as I!! haha!

Here are a few of our nights "UP DOS"!!!



Jackson & I



Sydney


Avery

Addison


Last but not least... Paige!

1 comments:

duff said...

Thanks for posting those pictures and thanks for being a terrific Aunt. They are truly lucky and I agree they are sooo way cute and fun. See you Sat.