Friday, December 17, 2010

* Famn Damnily Christmas Party *

Oh Hark the Herald Angels Scream... actually when our family gets together it's like sardines fitting into a tiny box, conversation is had by all... at the same time! So yes the volume in the room gets a little loud! However I wouldn't want it any other way! I love my family and I love the lil' Hobbits (nieces and nephews). Today was a special day - Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! You are an inspiration and a hero in my eyes. You have heart, soul, faith and a love that is incredible. You have taught me many things in my life - how to give, how to love, how to work, etc. You always hear the phrase "worlds greatest dad".. Well he's not the worlds greatest dad. He's MY greatest and favorite dad! :) I couldn't have asked for anything better! We have had our ups and downs - but that is what has kept us going. I love you dad and all that you have done and still do for me! Happy Birthday Father!!

Here are a few of the pictures from tonight's party! I do love my family! *Mwuah*

(you can click on this image to enlarge it)

0 comments: