I still crave and talk about Ketchup potato chips-- all the time!
I wish I could make it a one way trip up North.
The people are amazing! The energy is awesome!
I am okay with coming to terms with it .. but I may be a Canadian at heart!
Thank you Dan for an amazing weekend of softball!
This "Yankee" walks around with pride showing off the bruises from the softball tournament!
I never would have experienced being stuck in a port a potty if it wasn't for you driving your truck up against the door while I was changing! ha ha!
I have come away from this trip realizing that Walmarts up in Canada are much more user friendly eh! What other stores can you test out deodorant BEFORE purchasing!?!?! ha ha
and Thank you Mandy for the shower and a place to stay! You are an absolute sweat heart!
Canada-- you have won this Yankees heart over!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment