Monday, March 16, 2009

*Ode to Opinion*

o⋅pin⋅ion 
–noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.



The world we live in today is accompanied by Politics, Religion, Economy, Relationships, War, Family, Addiction(s), Hollywood, etc. However with these additions to life, opens a door of emotions and Opinion!

This past week I have experienced the true definition of Opinion: "a personal view, attitude, or appraisal". Emotions and frustration on both parties were tested and reactions were that of a lesson learned.

I have always believed that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have supported that for as long as I can remember! However the true lesson is how we all as humans react to the opinions of others!

I love that we are our own individuals that have our own beliefs and opinions! I love that we can openly say how we feel. I love that I learn about subjects and most of all about myself from listening to others opinions!

I want to send a great thank you out to the one that opened my eyes to Opinion! You taught me more about myself from your opinion that you shared with us all!

Here's to the bread we put in our baskets and here's to our own opinion of what jam we put on the bread! :)

2 comments:

Bart said...

A rather cryptic post, Suz. But that is just my "Opinion". It seems that "the one that opened my eyes" is to remain unidentified. Teasing us now, are you?

Deezer and Ro said...

This is an absolutely brilliant post sister! So discreet yet expressive! And sister, if you must know, I prefer sourdough bread with strawberry jam!