Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Millcreek Weenie Roast

.....Laughs... Weenie Roast.....Water.....Great Company.....PERFECT Night........
What can I say.. i'm addicted to my family and to the outdoors! Last night I took the kids up Millcreek canyon for a Hot Dog roast and just to get away from the City! We got there clean and smelling good.. Lets just say the night led us to a wet and muddy one!!!

Jackson sporting my headlamp...This is before he was covered in mud!!!

Oh Ave... She puts up with my annoyance!

Innocent Addison!! (She's innocent until she decides to push someone in the ice cold water!! ha ha ha ha)

This is dry Suz!!!

Yep and there is the end result ... Thanks Miss Addison!!!

Oh Syd... Absolutely Adorable!!!

2 comments:

duff said...

You're right--they are the most adorable, cutest--love them!!! Looking at all these cute pictures reminds me that I must take my camera too. Your "outings" with the kids is so nice for them and helps Alisha more than you'll know....you are a wonderful Aunt. Love ya

The Brann's said...

I hate to tell you, but after you licked someones ear....you deserved to be pushed in the water!!! That's NASTY!!!